It’s Easy as 1-2-3
1. Go to the “Order your painting” page and select your size in either rectangle or square. Click “Add to cart” and send payment.
***If you have a certain deadline in mind, please email me first to check my availability.
2. Take a high resolution photo of your pet. Go to the “Image Upload” page and send me your photo. I will contact you to confirm details.
3. Then I paint your pet, notify you when it’s ready and ship the painting out to you. Easy peasy!
A few good tips for taking photos your pet:
• Shoot them at their eye level, so either get down or put them up to make this happen.
• Try taking them outdoors on a bright overcast day. This way you’ll eliminate harsh shadows and bad lighting. Remember to always have the sun to your back.
• Get your pet comfortable by having someone hold a treat/toy to direct your pet’s attention.
• Shoot on high resolution to get the sharpest result.
• Fill the frame with your pet’s face. Close ups are great for detail. Don’t worry about what is in the background, the pet’s face should be your only concern.
• Take lots of photos!